Sunday, June 6, 2010

teeth & more

These days Kripa is getting ready for prime time family meals: First bottom 2 central incissors popped out, now upper 2 lateral incissors are showing. I gave my finger as bait the other day, and she bit me with all her (jaws) strength, really strong, phew !


We are really enjoying, rather having a blast, with her. It is a blessing to see a baby grow & learn, first hand. Everyone of us are teaching her our own tricks & she is picking them well (except occasional mix ups).

K is also learning the ways of the world. Yesterday she refused to return me the (plastic) glass that I gave her, voicing her opinion louder & louder each time I tried to get it back. She can now interpret our body language & expressions,  and adapt her responses accordingly.

No comments: