Friday, September 18, 2009

week 1

sep 18
O my Umbilical cord fell off during my wipe-clean session
Better control of hands. Learned to use my whole palm as indigenous pacifier
Visit to Lactation consultant Eleina
19oz formula in last 24 hrs
Congrats on first-week-bday Kripa


sep 17
I slept thro most of the day, just breaking for feeds
I am now the official center of attraction in the home
Learned to kick myself off moms hand with my feet
Grandma wants to keep me spic n span, so got another spunge bath

sep 16
Slept thro better part of the night: 1-4am
Actually I am getting too used to bottle now, so I cry like crazy when mom attempts to feed me.
Oh I emptied 8oz formula in last 14 hrs, breast milk is just not enough for me !

sep 15
Feeding spur
Pediatric visit 2, Gained 5% body weight, now at 8lb 12.6oz(3.98kg), Got 6oz formula in last 24 hrs
My first sneeze, first spunge bath

sep 14
First pediatric visit, Dr Gupta alarmed, 15% body weight loss, current @8lb 6oz
Doc says: She needs ~17 oz/day total feed.
Long(1.5hr) feeding sessions, leaving mom pretty sore
Swaddling really helps her sleep

No comments: